Update The Source
The Source would be pleased to disseminate information about your upcoming event and even sell tickets for your event.
Advertising in the University Center
- Subject matter must advertise a campus event or service or be of benefit to the campus community.
- Commercial promotions are not allowed unless associated with a building tenant and must be limited to the business location.
- Local, state, national, or international political promotions are not allowed, unless sponsored by an ASUM organization.
- Promotions of ASUM candidates and/or issues are allowed in accordance with ASUM bylaws during ASUM elections. Postings are not allowed on the windows of private businesses, painted surfaces, doors, and elevators.
- Profanity will not be allowed.
- All banners, index cards, and posters must be approved by The Source with the exception of ASUM political campaign material.
- The Source will accept and post up to two posters or flyers for posting in designated locations in the UC.
The Source Ticketing Service
- The producer and/ or sponsor of the event is fully responsible for all ticketing stock for each event. The produce and/or sponsor is also fully responsible for the information that is printed on the ticket stock.
- Any publicity or advertising must include "The Source, University Center Box Office" as a ticketing location. With any publicity or advertising for "The Source", there must not contain any mention or visual of drugs or alcohol as per the advertising policy in The University of Montana Student Code of Conduct.
- Ticketing service cost may include an additional one-dollar ($1.00) per ticket sold as compensation for ticketing service and staffing or a 4% credit card fee charged to the producer and/or sponsor for all credit card purchases.
- The Source accepts MasterCard and Visa as well as cash, check, and U-Money for forms of payment.
- For tickets sold on behalf of a campus entity including ASUM recognized student groups, The Source must deposit all ticket sales into a campus banner index. This is in accordance to Board of Regent and University policy. The Source must receive a banner index prior to the tickets going on sale. Deposit for the sale of tickets will be posted directly into the banner index provided.
- For tickets sold on behalf of a non-campus entity, ticket settlement cannot be made the day of the event as all payments must be processed through campus Business Services. Checks will be mailed from our state capital in Helena within (10) business days. For any new vendor, The Source must be in receipt of a W-9 prior to tickets going on sale. The W-9 form can be found at http://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/fw9.pdf
- Providing ticketing services, at The Source shall not be construed as an endorsement by the University Center and The University of Montana. The Source reserves the right to refuse or cancel any ticketing agreement when it is deemed that such action is necessary for the best interest of the University Center and/or The University of Montana.
If you are having trouble viewing this form please visit the form page to fill out the form online.