UM Native American Center
Download: The Native American Center Brochure in pdf format.
What is the Native American Center?
- A bridge between Native American and mainstream cultures.
- The first facility in the nation built expressly to accommodate a Department of Native American Studies, an American Indian Student Services office, and other related campus programming.
- An academic center, social and cultural hub, and gathering space.
- A 19,900 square foot facility anticipated to cost $6 million.
- A symbol of goodwill, unity, and intersection.
The Payne Family Native American Center Tour Contact Information:
To arrange a formal tour or set up room arrangements, please contact the Native American Studies Department at:
William Brown--Administrative Associate
Phone: (406)243-5831 / 5851
Office: TPFNAC 112D
For general campus visits and tours of the entire campus please contact The University of Montana's Enrollment Services Department at 406-243-6266 or visit their Admissions Website.