Skip to Navigation
Skip to Content
ASUM Off-Campus Renter Center
UC 118, ASUM Suites
Missoula, MT 59812
Missoula's most popular way to show their discontent for a property management company is through the use of Google Maps. Just insert a property management company, followed by "Missoula" and you will find a list of reviews from previous tenants.
When you ask for assistance in resolving a tenant/landlord issue with the Renter Center, we record the name of the Property Management Company that you are having an issue with. We add the complaint onto that company's tally on our website. It is anonymous. Go HERE for the list.
If you are having or had a problem with a property management company, you can report their unfair practices to the people that give them a license to practice in Montana. An investigation will occur and their license may be revoked. Even if you don't want it to go that far, it is still good for the agency to have a record of the complaint.
1. Download their quick form & fill-in basic information.
2. Write a letter of complaint to attach to the form. Find a sample letter HERE.
3. Bring the letter into the Renter Center for proof-reading.
4. Ask the ASUM Legal Services to notarize your letter (it is a free service that takes just a few seconds!).
5. Go next door and ask the Renter Center for a stamped envelope.
6. You're done! Expect a letter stating the receipt of your complaint soon.
If complaining about a property management company, go to this website to write a review. Click on "Real Estate" then click on "Property Management". You can also review other businesses here.