Student Political Action
The Student Political Action (SPA) office works on local, state and national political issues that affect students of The University of Montana. The SPA aims to be a resource for students who want to engage in the political process. If you have any questions, would like to register to vote, or bring our attention to a political issue, please feel free to contact us.
To provide representation of the students' interest to the community outside The University of Montana Campus including, but not limited to, the Montana Legislature, the United States Congress, the various county commissions and city councils of the State of Montana, and the executives of these legislative bodies.
- Actively work to address the issues related to students' daily lives;
- Report to the ASUM Senate on issues;
- Be an ex-officio, non-voting member of the Student Political Action Committee;
- Represent ASUM at the Missoula City Council;
Oversee the actions of the ASUM lobbyist during the legislative session.
Montana Governor's website:
Missoula City Council
Office of Indian Affairs
Montana Voter Registration:
Montana Representation at the National Level
- Director: Blayne Metz
- University Center, Suite 104
- Phone: (406) 243-2177
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org