Services for Alumni
($) indicates fee-based service
- Alumni Association - Note: if you are a dues paying member of the UM Alumni Association, you receive free access to the Griz eRecruiting career management system.
- Accounting & Health Professions Career Fair - talk to employers about full-time, part-time, internship opportunities in accounting and health care fields
- Ask-a-Career Counselor - pose your career questions to a counselor via e-mail.
- Ask-an-Alum Mentoring Program - volunteer to become part of the program, talk to a UM student or contact other alumni for advice on career-related issues.
- Ask-an-Alum Luncheon
- Big Sky Career Fair - talk to employers about full-time, part-time, internship and volunteer opportunities or have your company represented at the career fair.
- Calendar of Events - what's happening at Career Services
- Career Assessments - these can help you decide on careers and majors. ($)
- Career Athletes - Program Sponsored by UM Athletics
- Career Planning - resources to help you plan your career.
- Career Resource Handouts - download and print informational handouts on resumes, cover letters, interviewing, job search, etc.
- Considering College? - guides to help you plan a career, select a college and pay for it
- Credential File Information - professional files for educators. ($)
- Education Services for Teachers/Administrators - if you are an educator, this is for you!
- Educators' Career Fair - for teachers, counselors, administrators and school districts. ($)
- Griz eRecruiting - Job Search, Upload Resumes, On-Campus Interviews
- Internet Job Search Resources - jobs, career fairs, newspapers, geographic and occupational information.
- Mock Interviews - practice your interview skills.
- On-Campus Interview Calendar - see who is recruiting on-campus.
- Staff Information / Phone Numbers - contact information.
- Testing Services - Graduate schools, professional licensing and certification, etc. ($)
- Walk-in Counseling - for those quick questions.
- Workshops - resume writing, interviewing, job search, using the internet, and work abroad.