Griz e-Recruiting Students
How can Griz eRecruiting be helpful in my job and internship search?
- Online job postings:
Career Services and Internship Services maintain a web-based job/internship posting system that is available to you 24 hours-a-day/7 days-a-week. Jobs and internships are added to this system daily. You can search, view and apply for jobs or internships right out of the Griz eRecruiting system.
- On-campus recruiting program:
Many employers visit the UM campus to conduct job and internship interviews. With Griz eRecruiting, you can find out which employers are visiting campus and sign-up for interviews. In order to interview with recruiters on campus, you MUST be registered with Griz eRecruiting.
- Resumes and referral to employers:
Griz eRecruiting allows you to store mulitple versions of your resume or cover letter for use in your job search. When you apply for a position through Griz eRecruiting, your resume serves as your application. You can print off a hard copy of your resume for any part-time, internship, volunteer, or full-time job searches you may be conducting on your own. It also allows you to submit your resume electronically into a database used by Career Services and Internship Services to match candidates with employers´ needs. When employers have an immidiate hiring need and ask about potential candidates, we can search the resume database to find candidates who match the employers´ requirements and the employer may contact you individually.
How do I register for Griz eRecruiting?
How can I get my resume in the online database?
- Before you can access the system you will need to go to the Student Registration Page to receive a Username and Password for your free Griz eRecruiting account. After completing this form, wait 24 hours and then return to the Career Services site (www.umt.edu/career) or the Internship Services site.
- View our online Web Registration/Resume Instructions.
- There is no fee for UM students to register with Griz eRecruiting.
- Your Griz eRecruiting registration remains active for 6 months after graduation or when you cease to be enrolled as a student at The University of Montana-Missoula.
How do I view and sign-up for on-campus interviews?
* If, at any time in the recruitment process, you feel that you have been the victim of bias, harassment or discrimination, please bring the issue to the attention of the Director of Career Services or the Director of Equal Opportunity & Affirmative Action.
*Remember: Griz eRecruiting is only part of your search. It can not take the place of all other job search techniques such as networking, research, job fairs and information interviews.
Registered? Enter UM's Griz eRecruiting System