Career Services for UM Online/Distance Students
UM students have access to a wide variety of career development services on campus at the office of Career Services. Many of these same career development services are offered for our online students. For your convenience, you can access these services in a variety of ways: phone, e-mail or in-person.
The University of Montana and Career Services are committed to helping our distance learners be successful in their academic and career pursuits. Online learners have the same career exploration, planning and preparation needs as students studying on campus. Because of that, we have designed and made these services available to assist you at any stage of your career development.
Available services include:
Career Counseling Services for Online/Distance Students
Career Resources for Online/Distance Students
- Career Counseling
- Career Assessments
- Business Communications (Resume, Cover Letter, Applications)
- Practice and Improve Your Interviewing Skills
- Graduate School Resources
- Alumni Networking Program
- Griz eRecruiting (Post your resume online, search for jobs and internships, on-campus interviews)