Mission, Vision, and Values
We fulfill our campus role of promoting student success by:
- Providing direct health care to students
- Enhancing personal health and development
- Supporting the campus community through education and public health activities
- Providing a variety of learning opportunities for students
- Injury or illness will not prevent academic success
- Students engage in healthy and protective behaviors
- Diversity is valued
- Mutual respect is the norm
- Students are wise consumers of health care
- Value and satisfaction are demonstrated
We recognize that we provide a service of people helping and caring for other people.
We strive to treat those we serve and those who serve on our behalf with compassion, dignity, and respect.
We value our unique relationship with students.
We demonstrate our commitment to people by:
- Considering the impact of our decisions on people.
- Honest and direct dialogue
- Understanding that people working together create a greater good
- Encouraging individual growth and development
- Promoting an environment of individual responsibility
Curry Health Center values excellence in all of its endeavors.
We recognize the rapidly changing nature of health care and seek to remain up to date and evidence based.
We achieve this through:
- Providing high touch care in a high tech environment
- A commitment to ongoing professional development
- Adhering to the highest ethical standards including confidentiality and privacy.
- Inviting and encouragIng individuals to participate in addressing their health needs
- A clean and safe work environment
- An organized work environment
Curry Health Center values affordable health care without compromises in quality.
We are entrusted with the sustainability of cost effective and efficient health care services on campus.
We achieve this by:
- Working collaboratively with stakeholders to establish services and resource priorities
- Transparency of financial operations
- Using funds wisely and conservatively with an emphasis on needs that may be reasonably met in a campus environment
- Creating flexibility to respond to evolving needs through well thought planning
We recognize that we are a part of a larger, diverse academic organization.
We commit to promoting a healthy campus through collaboration and sharing of our expertise.
We achieve this through:
- Commitment to life-long learning
- Supporting student success
- Guidance and participation in public health matters