We provide a wide range of dental services at the Curry Health Center Dental Clinic. These include:
- Fillings: both amalgam (metal) and resin (tooth-colored).
- Root Canals.
- Simple Extractions.
- Nightguards for TMJ, discomfort, and protection from grinding.
- Teeth cleaning and periodontal scaling.
- Crowns and bridges- as time allows.
- Focused checks/exams of certain areas or teeth that are causing discomfort.
- Routine comprehensive dental exams and "check-ups" with all necessary X-rays.*
*Due to priority given to urgent services, exams/"check-ups" are limited to a one-visit-per-year basis. This does not include visits for toothaches, cleanings, or other focused problems. Dental cleanings are done at a separate appointment from exams and are done on an as needed basis.
Referrals for Services We cannot Provide
Referrals to specialists and/or private practice offices are made for the following specialty services not provided by the Curry Health Center Dental Clinic:
- Periodontics (e.g. gum surgery).
- Orthodontics (braces).
- Dentures and partial dentures.
- Oral surgery-including extraction of impacted teeth.
- Complex root canal treatment.
- Extensive/complex restorative treatment plans.
- Dental Implants.
Fees charged by specialists and other private practice dentists are the responsibility of the student.