Who We Are
- Optimal Bear is one-on-one Wellness Coaching
- Smoking and Chew Quit Kits
- Condom Corner for free safer sex supplies
- CARE Program which gives out safer sex supplies in residence halls
- Health Nut – an electronic health magazine sent to your student email every month
- Designated Driver Program – you could win $100 in gas for participating
- Outreach events – like StressLess, Blue Couch, Sexapolooza, Wellness Series
- General health and wellness information, pamphlets, and consultations
Many students work in our office, either as peer educators, interns, health coaches, or student employees. It’s a great place to get involved with health issues on campus. You could become a peer educator, serve on the Student Health Advisory Committee, help with the Men of Strength group, or join our Active Minds club. Students are an integral part of all the prevention work we do.
Wellness is open Mondaythrough Friday from 8:30 a.m.- 4:30 p.m.
Check out Curry's Hours webpage for a complete list of Curry Health Center hours and corresponding times of year.