Student Insurance is not a Curry Health Center service, it is provided by an independent insurance company:
To view details about the Blue Cross Blue Shield Student Insurance Plan go to the Student Insurance Website
The Student Insurance Office has moved!!! Go to through the Main Entrance of Curry then ask for the Insurance Office at reception.
How does Curry handle Insurance?
- All students bill their own insurance, whether it's a personal provider or it's the student insurance plan provided by University.
- After an appointment, ask your health care provider (nurse, doctor, RN, etc) for a Walkout Statement.
- If that service isn't available or you forgot and feel too sick to come back in call our dedicated Walkout Statement Lines:
- Medical: 406-243-6608
- Dental: 406-243- 5445
- Counseling: 243-4712
- We will then mail the Walkout Statement to you.
- Once you receive the statement either way, you can then send it to your insurance.
What about the Student Insurance you can get through the University?
Student Insurance is not a Curry Health Center service, it is provided by Blue Cross Blue Shield.
To view details about the Blue Cross Blue Shield Student Insurance Plan go to the Student Insurance Website!
To get information on the credit requirements for Student Insurance check the Student Insurance Credit Requirements page.