Summer Hours: Counseling Services will be open this summer. Our summer hours are 8-11:45 am and 12:45-5 pm Monday through Friday. We will be closed on holidays and weekends.
Counseling Services assists students by addressing their personal counseling and psychotherapy needs for the purpose of helping them gain the most from their time on campus. When a student's mental health care needs are beyond the scope of our services, we will assist with referrals to community-based providers for specialized or longer-term care.
Call 406-243-4711 to make an appointment to talk with a counselor or if you have questions regarding mental or emotional health.
Feel like you could use a Seminar or do you need a Support Group? Check our list of Seminars and Support Groups.
- Individual Counseling
- Group Therapy
- Topical Seminars
- Crisis Appointments Available
- Limited Psychological Assessments
- Psychiatric Consultation
- Consultation with concerned others
- Referrals to community-based resources
- Bereavement counseling
- Behavioral Health Options for alcohol, other drugs, gambling and weight management