About Health Enhancement
Who We Are
• One on one wellness coaching (Optimal Bear)
• Condom Corner for free safer sex supplies
• CARE Program (they give out safer sex supplies in the residence halls)
• Health Nut – an electronic health magazine sent to your student email every month
• Outreach events – like StressLess, Blue Couch, Sexapolooza, Optimal Bear Bashes
• Designated Driver Program – you could win $100 in gas for participating
• Information to help you sleep better, eat better, and feel less stressed
Many students work in our office, either as peer educators, interns, health coaches, or student employees. It’s a great place to get involved with health issues on campus. You could become a peer educator, serve on the Student Health Advisory Committee, help with the Men of Strength group, or join our Active Minds club.
Students are an integral part of all the prevention work we do.
Health Enhancement is open
Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m.- 4:30 p.m.
Check out Curry's Hours webpage for a complete list of Curry Health Center hours and corresponding times of year.