Get ready for summer
Our medical staff wants to make sure you are ready for summer!
- Traveling? Make a travel appointment as soon as possible after you decide your destination. Our nurses will make sure you are prepared to go with needed vaccinations and medications.
- Summer employment requires a physical? We can do your physical at Curry. We also provide DOT and Peace Corps physicals.
- Need your prescriptions refilled for the summer?
- Controlled medication only: 406-243-2814
- All other prescriptions: Call your pharmacy
- Not taking classes this summer, but need medical care? Medical Services will be available to you on a fee for service basis even though you have not paid the health fee. This service is available for all students who were enrolled spring semester. The cost is just $40 for an office visit.
- Remember your sunscreen!
As a student of The University of Montana, you have exclusive access to valuable services offered by Curry Health Center's Medical Services which are available free or at reduced rates for all who have paid the health fee.
At Curry Health Center, we are committed to providing high quality, accessible primary health care, as well as select specialty services.
Our goal is to aid the academic success and well-being of UM students through a commitment to high quality, patient-centered health care. We are dedicated to improving and maintaining the physical and mental health of students.
Our staff consists of highly trained, board-certified physicians, nurse practitioners, and registered nurses.
Please call us at 243-4330 with questions or to make an appointment.
Remember we provide 24/7 medical services during the academic terms. Please use the West entrance of the Curry building for after hours care.