All nutrition services are provided on campus by a Registered Dietitian (RD). Call 243-6325 for more information on any of these services.
- Counseling can address wellness, weight loss, eating disorders, and medical conditions such as diabetes and high cholesterol.
- Available only to students.
- Free of charge to students with All Campus, Lommasson Plus, and the Food Zoo 19 meal plans.
- $20/hour for students who live off-campus.
- No referral necessary.
- Call 243-6325 to make an appointment.
- Accommodations for Students with Special Nutrition Needs
- If you live on campus and have a medically necessary diet restriction (eg. food allergy, low-sodium diet), please call the RD at 243-6325 as soon as possible.
- All food accommodations are included in the price of a meal plan.
- Nutrition presentations for living groups, academic classes, and other programs
- Informational brochures on a wide variety of nutrition topics
- Nutrition displays and events around campus
- Health Watch nutrition labeling