Disability Services for Students
What we do
Disability Services for Students assures that programs of the University of Montana are as accessible to and usable by students with disabilities as they are for any student. Our goals are:
- To coordinate reasonable program modifications for otherwise qualified students with disabilities and,
- To advocate for an accessible and hospitable learning environment for students with disabilities and,
- To endorse self-determination by students with disabilities.
- serves 1200 students.
- provides assistive technology training to 100 or more students per year.
- administers 3,000 exams with modifications per year.
- produces over 250 of alternative formats per year, including captioning, audio books and Braille.