Accessible Navigation. Go to: Navigation Main Content Footer
GC Logo
Griz Central > Registration


The Registrar's Office is responsible for maintaining the official academic record for students at The University of Montana. In support of the mission and the educational programs of The University, the Registrar's Office seeks to provide the best service possible to students, alumni, faculty and fellow staff members.

What We Do...

  • Override, Drop/Add Forms and Registration Petitions
  • Order and Pick up Official Transcripts
  • Registration/CyberBear Help
  • Enrollment Verifications
  • Withdrawals
  • Residency (for currently enrolled undergraduates only)
  • Grades/GPA Questions
  • General Education Requirement Petitions
  • VoTech Credit Petitions
  • Graduation Applications

Where We Are...

  • In Griz Central, west side.
  • On the web: Visit the Registrar's web site.
  • On the phone: (406) 243-6077


Get answers to more registration questions...

Search UM's entire online question and answer database.

Online Tools & Resources

Link Envelope IconMost University communication is sent to your UM Connect email account. Please check your email account regularly and be sure to keep an active, up-to-date address and telephone number on CyberBear.  Continued communication throughout your higher education experience is vital.

UM-Griz Central
The University of Montana
E. B. Lommasson Center, 2nd Floor
Missoula, MT 59812